Holiday logo


Travel Insurance
You are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover all persons in your party. Be sure your holiday travel insurance policy covers an air ambulance back home, ALL medical bills, injury from sports activities, and, if you are driving to your holiday destination, replacing and/or bringing your car home.
  • Do not travel with large amounts of cash. Split what cash you have with other members of your party or.
  • Take travellers cheques and remember to keep a note of their numbers in a separate travel bag/location to the cheques.
  • Take some cash in local currency as you may need it for airport transfer etc.
  • Ensure your credit cards do not expire before your return, and if applicable, check your balance against your credit limit to ensure you have enough funds for you requirements.
  • Some credit and charge cards will refuse payment if there is a marked change in your usual pattern of spending so it is worth notifying them that you are travelling abroad.
  • Keep a separate note of all your card numbers, and do not keep the note with the cards. Your bank will be able to help you with all of the above.
  • Ensure you have enough funds to cover emergencies.
  • Whilst on holiday, do not carry all your cards, cash or travel cheques with you. Take what you need and leave the rest is a safe place in your holiday accommodation, ideally in 4 separate places, that way if you do get robbed it's unlikely they'll find it all!
  • To convert your money use the Personal Currency Assistant™ Currency Converter link

Driving Licence
If you are travelling in your car or intend to hire a car on holiday, check your driving licence or insurance does not expire before you return.
You may use a GB driving licence for driving in all other European Community/European Economic Area [EC/EEA] member states, although the green version may not be accepted in Italy or Spain. Check with a motoring organisation if you want to drive in a non-EC/EEA country. They will advise you whether you need an International Driving Permit [IDP]. IDPs are issued by the AA, the RAC, RSAC and Green Flag National Breakdown Recovery Club. You must be resident in GB, have passed a driving test and be over 18 years of age.


Featured Holiday
Nevada, Las Vegas
Las Vegas Mini Castle #4 - 18 BR, 22 BA, 24 beds

Algarve, Carvoeiro

Luxury Stylish Algarve Villa, Ocean views, Pool, Mini-golf, Garden, 5 Mins From Beach

Costa del Sol, Marbella

Villa El Cano Marbella holiday villa rental in Costa del Sol

Florida, Melbourne Beach
Melbourne Beach Villa Rental - Florida East Coast - St. Andrews Village

Swieqi, St. Julians

Five star private holiday villa in Malta
 For Advertising holiday  homes and villas Register Here

 Advertise Here
Villa Holiday Ad

  SPECIAL OFFER Register now to get a 2 year listing for the price of 1 on 2 sites
register button

 Holiday Ideas

 Sign up for our
 Free Newsletter
 and win a holiday

 Add Your Email:

  © Copyright 2023 Holiday Villas, Luxury Holiday Homes and Self Catering Vacation Rentals worldwide


Popular Destinations: Vacation Rentals in USA . European Holiday Rentals . Florida Vacation Rentals . Holiday Homes Spain . Holiday Rentals France . Caribbean Vacation Villas .Holiday Rentals Central America . Vacation rentals South America . Vacation Rentals in USA . Holiday homes and villas Thailand . Holiday homes and villas in Cape Coral . Holiday Homes Asia . Holiday Rentals Europe . Las Vegas mini castles . Vacation Rentals USA
Regional Links: Villa Rental Finder . European Holiday Rentals . Vacation Rentals USA . Florida Holiday Homes and Villa Rentals . Caribbean Holiday Villas .Site Map . Thailand Holiday Homes and Villas
. Holiday Homes in Australia and New Zealand
Links:. Holiday Home Lets luxury holiday rentals . Facebook . Twitter . Pinterest